What do I get for my money?
- A fully insured, DBS cleared, First Aid and CPR trained pet sitter, giving you peace of mind
- A sitter certified in Puppy Training, Obedience and Socialisation, Animal Psychology and Dog Handling, who can help with some of your behaviour issues
- A personal service for you and your pet – flexibility in the type of care given to your dog needs
- 24 hour care and company – comfort in knowing that your pet is not left alone for hours at a time
- A happy pet – being in their own home or ours with their own comforts and routines, not kept in a cage in a line of others with scary sounds and smells of animals that they don’t know
- 48 hours cancellation policy free of charge – 40% charge thereafter
- Last minute bookings the day before, if available
- Free Pick Up and Drop Off Service if needed to FY postcodes, £2 per way to other postcodes
- Free Initial Meet and Greet
BOOK 10 TIMES, GET THE 10TH DAY FREE!!!
From 8am to 8pm
£10 per hour, £5 per additional dog
Over a range of areas, beach, field, park, town.
Doggy Day Care
From 8am to 8pm
Over 6 hours: £20, £5 per additional dog
Under 6 hours: £15, £5 per additional dog
Includes 2x hour long walks, feeding and brushing
Doggy Evening Care
From 6pm to 12am
£8 per hour, £2 per additional dog
Includes one hour long walk and one feed.
Overnight Dog Sitting/Boarding
From 8am on the first day to 12pm on the last day*
Boarding: £25, £5 per additional dog per night
Includes 3x hour long walks, feeding and brushing
Sitting: £35, £5 per additional dog per night
Includes 3x hour long walks, feeding, brushing, watering of plants, collecting mail, opening and closing curtains, general household chores and safety checks.
£2 per way petrol costs for jobs outside FY postcodes
*For boarding/sitting extending beyond 12pm on the last day, there is a £10 charge
To book, contact us for a discussion of your needs